A collection of my favorite Linus Torvalds facts. (If you don’t know what they are, these so called facts show off the purported superhuman strengths of Linus Torvalds, the creator of Linux)
- Linus Torvalds CAN divide by zero.
- Linus Torvalds once found a segfault in the universe.
- Linus Torvalds doesn’t die, he simply returns zero.
- Linus Torvalds doesn’t need backups. He just uploads his files and lets the world mirror them.
- Linus’s kernel never panics.
- Linus Torvalds has counted to infinity. Twice.
- There are no man pages for Linus Torvalds, only god pages.
- Linus’ mother typed:
… And there was Linus.
- It is a known fact that Linus Torvalds doesn’t need anti-virus software, but viruses need anti-Linus software!
- Linus Torvalds runs Linux on his toaster.
- Linus Torvalds doesn’t need to mount his drives.
- Linus Torvalds codes in binary.
- For Linus Torvalds, 64k RAM is enough.
- Linus Torvalds doesn’t debug. His programs are always perfect.
- My favorite: Linus Torvalds’s first words were system calls!